Leather Hip Flask
Hip Flask Care Guide
Your hip flask is designed to carry alcohlic spirits. it should not be used for beverages with an acid content such as fruit juices, cordials etc. The flask will proviode years of us if you follow a few simple guidelines.
1, Before first use,clean inside with warm water and washing up liquid. Rinse thoroughly.
2, Between uses, clean and allow to dry.
3, Hip flasks are designed for short term storage. Drink contents within 24 hours.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase and would like to exchange the item/s we will change the products, with the exception of the following items: Personalised goods, books, DVD’s, magazines/programmes and jewellery such as earrings and belly bars for hygiene reasons.
For more information please go here
- APC Express Delivery - £6.95 (Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch)
- APC Standard Delivery- £4.95 (Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch)
- Free P&P for Orders over £100 (UK Only)
- EU Delivery - Prices & Delivery times vary per country and service selected
- RoW Delivery - Prices & Delivery times vary per country and service selected
For more UK information please go here
For more International information please go here