1972 Copa Home Shirt
The 1971-72 season is one close to the hearts of all Stoke City fans with the club winning the League Cup - its first major trophy in 109 years of existence. This was a trophy won the hard way: with drawn ties needing replays to settle them, the Potters embarked on a 12 game odyssey that took them through six rounds and six replays.
The legendary Gordon Banks and powerful striker John Ritchie put in a number of heroic performances en route to Wembley where Chelsea awaited. In the Final itself, Terry Conroy opened the scoring and veteran midfielder George Eastham hit a deserved winner for Stoke with 17 minutes remaining after Chelsea had levelled.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase and would like to exchange the item/s we will change the products, with the exception of the following items: Personalised goods, books, DVD’s, magazines/programmes and jewellery such as earrings and belly bars for hygiene reasons.
For more information please go here
- APC Express Delivery - £6.95 (Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch)
- APC Standard Delivery- £4.95 (Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch)
- Free P&P for Orders over £100 (UK Only)
- EU Delivery - Prices & Delivery times vary per country and service selected
- RoW Delivery - Prices & Delivery times vary per country and service selected
For more UK information please go here
For more International information please go here