Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions together with our FAQ’s contain the full and complete understandings between Stoke City FC and you. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from any conversations with our staff will operate to vary these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
All material on this website is copyright of Stoke City Football Club. Please state the source when using quotes.
Complaints and Comments
If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products supplied to you, please contact the Mail Order Team at: [email protected].
Retail Terms and Conditions
Printing of Replica shirts
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct shirt size is purchased before a print can be applied to a replica shirt. (Please be aware that shirt size specifications may vary from year to year) Stoke City Football Club are unable to exchange or refund a shirt that has been personally printed with letters and numbers or badges if the sizing is incorrect. The Club will also accept no liability for any changes to player’s names and numbers due to transfers or a player changing their shirt numbers.
Stoke City Football Club reserve the right to refuse a shirt print that we deem offensive or abusive. An employee of the Club will contact you to discuss an alternative option.
Please note shirt printing option with your purchase may delay the delivery of the goods. Garment sizes and measurements are provided as a guide, please be aware that sizes will vary from style to style.
To avoid any issues during washing please follow washing instructions as seen in the garment care labels.
Washing instructions below suggested for replica shirt;
- Machine wash garment inside out at 40 ° C
- Reshape whilst damp and hang to dry
- Iron on a low heat setting
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Availability of stock and Pre orders
Stock levels on our website and in store are closely monitored, but on the odd occasion we may be temporarily out of stock. If this occurs you will be contacted by a member of the Mail Order team and given the option to alter your purchase/s.
If you purchase an item on pre order please be aware delivery dates will be dependent on received stock dates. (Stock arrival dates are an estimate and can be subject to change).
For queries on pre ordering stock or to be kept up to date on the progress of your order please contact a Member of our Mail Order team on 01782 826419 or contact [email protected].
Missing parcels or damaged goods must be reported within 72 hours of receipt, to report a missing package please contact our mail order team on 01782 826419 or contact scfcmailorder[email protected].
With a missing parcel we will then provide you with the tracking reference number to trace the parcel, if the goods have left our facility the issue must be taken up with the delivery service.
Click & Collect
1. Click & Collect orders can be picked up directly from either of our two stores.
2. Once an order has been placed this will be processed by our mail order team. Upon completion, you will receive an e-mail confirmation when your parcel is ready to be collected from your selected store.
3. All items must be checked and signed for once received as Stoke City Football Club will not be held responsible for missing goods upon leaving the store.
4. If you wish to change your ‘Click & Collect’ location or postage option please contact us on 01782 826419 or alternatively e-mail us at [email protected].
5. When you collect your order from the chosen location please take either of the following: E-mail Confirmation containing Order Number or Personal Identification I.e. - Driving License, Bank Card, Student Card.
No delivery dates or time scales are guaranteed and they are subject to change dependant on stock availability. However, we do where possible to try to get the product out to you within 7 working days but please allow up to 14 working days for delivery at busy periods of our year such as Christmas, sale and launches. (Working days are based on Monday to Friday) For overseas mail orders please allow 28 days for delivery of your order, this will depend on certain countries local postal services.
Faulty goods must be reported to Stoke City Football Club within 72 hours of the arrival of your mail order. If this deadline is not met we reserve the right not to replace the item/s that are damaged.
Wear and tear is not considered a fault of the goods, in disputable cases the item will be sent back to the manufacturer for review and testing.
Exchanges or refunds
If you are not completely happy with your purchase and would like to exchange the item/s we will change the products, with the exception of the following items: Personalised goods, books, DVD’s, magazines/programmes and jewellery such as earrings and belly bars for hygiene reasons.
Refunds/Exchanges will be given on items that are new and unused, which are sent back to us with proof of purchase within 30 days from the date of purchase. All goods to be refunded/exchanged must be sent back by recorded delivery for your security as the Club will not take liability for lost parcels. All parcels must be sent back to:-
Stoke City Mail Order
Unit 17 Innovation Way
Alternatively any refunds/exchanges can be processed at either of our store locations.
If we feel the items returned to us are not of re-sellable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
You can now recycle your old electrical items with us. If you buy a new electrical item from us, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances may leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help!
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items. If you purchase any electrical item from an Official Stoke City store (either at bet365 Stadium or Intu Potteries Shopping Centre) or from store.stokecityfc.com, we will recycle your old version of that item for free. All you have to do is (within 28 days of your purchase) bring your old item to any Official Stoke City Store or post it to:-
Stoke City Football Club
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): by delivery of the goods to you; or by providing the goods you have purchased to you at the trade counter, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Free Shirt Printing Promotions
These offers only apply to new replica shrits purchased at the time of the sale. We unfortunately are unable to offer this promotion with previously purchased shirts from online or any of our stores.
Twitter Promotional Competition
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Follow @scfc_store on twitter
- Use the twitter service to “retweet” (repeat) a message posted by Stoke City Stores during the promotional period.
- Only one entry per twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- The competition begins once the initial tweet announcement has been made and will end at 12pm on Monday 27th January 2020.
- Every person who participates in this tweet is entered into a prize draw; the winner will be selected at random.
- The prize draw will take place within 72 hours of the competition closing. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 24 hours on Twitter. If a winner does not respond via direct mail on twitter within 3 days, Stoke City has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. If, for any reason, the prize is not available, Stoke City stores reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion. Of equal or higher value.
- Stoke City stores reserve the right to refuse to accept and/or remove any entries deemed not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms. Stoke City stores has the right to reject the whole entry.
- Stoke city stores and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, expect for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.